Portex® Bivona® FlexTend™ TTS™ Tracheostomy Tubes - Neonatal - 3.0mm
Bivona® FlexTend™ TTS™ Neonatal Trach Tubes, 3.0mm
Manufacturer: Smiths Medical ASD
- Straight neck flange
- Designed for neonatal patients who require intermittent or temporary cuff use.
- A cuff, when inflated, helps create a seal between the tube’s outer wall and the trachea to direct airflow through the inner lumen, protecting against aspiration and optimizing respiration in ventilated patients and patients performing lung expansion therapies. When the seal is no longer needed, the cuff can be deflated and it rests Tight-to-Shaft (TTS), reducing the risk of trauma to the trachea and allowing the patient to speak.
- Bivona FlexTend™ TTS™ tracheostomy tubes can be reprocessed up to five times and are made of soft, natural, biocompatible silicone that is intended to be gentle on sensitive body tissues.
- SuperSlick® coating applied to the silicone surfaces aids in tube insertion, removal, cleaning and reinsertion, most beneficial to patients, clinicians and homecare providers.
- The extended-length proximal shaft keeps external devices and ventilator connections away from the child’s neck, providing a greater range of mobility which is intended to reduce the risk of stoma irritation.
- Wire embedded in the tubes’ shaft helps resist kinking, and a beveled, low-trauma tip provides added comfort and flexibility. The wire is non-ferrous, producing less distortion in medical imaging than conventional wire. The non-ferrous wire makes the Bivona Flextend TTS tracheostomy tube MR conditional with magnetic resonance imaging.
- Packaged individually sterile with clip-in obturator, twill tacheostomy tie and cap plug
|Manufacturer SKU #||Size||Quantity|
|67NFPS30||3.0 mm||1 each|